Ex is responsible for giving Facebook information to 2 girls who harrassed me?

so now, I feel that I have gotten the whole picture.

I Broke up with this guy a month and a week or two ago, he has no added 2 of the chics who came in yelling non sense a week before Christmas, at my job.

he also told me I shouldn't go to the police because they have a screen shot of my Facebook. which I thought was odd, since I'm not friends with these 2 and have blocked them several years ago.

these 2 came in where there were cameras, what type of criminal case would this be? one of my employees heard threats.

how would you deal with it in regards to safety measures?

he also oddly has 2 videos of me still on Facebook, that he will not take down.

what is wrong with all these people? there are so many problems going on.

10