He broke up with me after 4 years... scarred forever?

My (now ex) boyfriend broke up with me after 4 years of relationship. I never cheated on him, he was the only one I could actually imagine having children with. Things weren't great between us in the last few months but I thought it was just a passing phase. I just didn't think he could leave, then he broke up with me. For weeks I hoped for him to come back, but the weeks turned into months and I lost all hope, and it hurt like hell. As if the pain wasn't enough I know he's in a relationship with someone else, she seems like a good girl and is quite pretty, they met someone just a few months after the break-up, which makes me feel terrible. As for me I've managed to carry on with my life, I'm still single, but I'm luckilly surrounded by a loving family and a bunch of good friends. If you've had a similar experience or if you'd like to give me a piece of advice, please share.

53

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, sweetie, I certainly have had a few similar experiences, dealing with today's guy, and with this, I have been happily and--luckily--able to come here and---"tell all."

Instead of me going into another long saga from what I just posted this afternoon of a girl who was very much in your sad situation, I am going to direct you to this category for you to read. Like me, you most likely, as well, will break down and cry like a baby, during and after this, because you will know that there are others out there who share your grief, share your feelings and most of all---share your story. I, for one, was one of them.

Allow me to bold it all here so I can best direct you, and you can tell me , even HERE, what you think. I didn't want to repeat myself again, so being this is so very very familiar, I am sure , in more ways than one, I hope you don't mind "going to this category" and "catching me there."

Here it is:

CATEGORY: BREAK -UP

'I'M AT ROCK BOTTOM HEARTBROKEN? PLEASE SOMEONE GIVE ME ADVICE. I'M LOST.

Go on this, and you will find me. I left some very interesting bit of news for this. Hope it helps you and---just anyone in a similar synopsis ...

I look forward to "meeting you back here," sweetie.xx