Can this be possible?

I was dating for a few months the best guy I ever have ever met. He said he felt the same. We were perfect for each other. Went out one night and had the best time. By the next morning he told me that he was having problems and needed to break up. He said he could not explain. It was a complete 360. He said he needed time. I told him to call me if he ever changes his mind. I was BROKEN HEARTED beyond belief. For the next week he called every night and wouldn't stop talking to me and telling me he loved me. But still wouldn't commit. didn't talk for several days and I heard from a friend that he was dating a girl that just had a baby one 1/2 weeks prior to that! He posted on blog how satisfied he was to be with her and baby. I feel so betrayed! Just 3 days before we are inseparable day and night. You are still spewing how you never loved anyone like me...then boom! How can a man show such love and then date a women who just had a baby. A girl he knew nonchalantly. I don't understand. Not bashing pregnancy but after one 1/2 weeks of having someone else's baby? I should add the other guy is no where to be found. Up to this point this was just a local girl and just about said "hi" to in passing. Any comments? I am sick to my stomach!

42

Most Helpful Girl

• Firstly, I'm so sorry for what happened to you, but not surprised. This is the way today's guys are, many of them. I have had a few, to say the least.

One minute everything is love and roses and full time commitment, and the next day, they are running in the opposite direction with a million and one excuses. I have found them to be sporadic, unpredictable, non committal(with you any way),cold footed, much needed space, no time, priorities lie elsewhere, booty call convenience, friends with just benefits, and blah, blah, bah.

This one you put here is a new one added to my list of their other emotionally unstable ways.

A few months is better to know now, then into a longer period, where your heart really could have been shattered---along with your pride and humility. You have no choice now but to lick your wounds and consider it just "something that was not meant to be."

What I am wondering, however, as I can be quite observant, is why did he decide to pick up on this girl out of nowhere? Did he happen to know her or may be have something to do"directly or indirectly" with what you say is----"having someone else's baby?" A girl he knew nonchalantly. Dates a woman who just so happens to have a baby. No sign of the other guy. Sounds strange to me. I am putting together all these pieces of a child's jig saw puzzle, sweetie, and it's beginning to fit like a kid's glove.

And posting so boldly how: "satisfied he was to be with her and baby?" He would rather get mixed up with a "local", someone who he just so happen to meet, and now this, happy little twosome---with baggage to boot? He won't commit to you, but will strangulate himself with two noose's now? I smell a rat, but what difference would it make anyways?

Consider yourself just lucky to have escaped this "con artist" in his own circus tent. I don't think I care for the show he performed with you nor how his "no class act" ended up. I think sometime in his "lull lull land," he will end up falling off that tight rope, leaving this local and her small "two wheeler" to fend for themselves.