Girls, in a relationship have you ever not cheated on your man ?

Girls , I am looking for a honest answer here and do you think " Boyfriend " types are stupid ?
Updates:
girls , I said honest answers as you boyfriend type is dumb enough to believe your re- working of reality ( stories ) .
I think I have a FEW honest answers but the Boyfriend guy is different to the quick root guy , one night stand , guy etc. Women don't mind a bit of extra sex on the side in a relationship . Sorry the truth hurts, only when you get caught .

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I have cheated but not on every boyfriend I've had.

0|1
    0|0
    • Thanks , a honest answer $$$$ , Because when a girl is kinda lost interest in the guy she will cheat on him. Maybe keep the old guy around to make her look good because she " Has A Boyfriend " etc , so thank you for your honest answer and you win Best answer xxx

• Show All
    • Yes , its a question of entitlement , they cheat , then justify it , so its OK to lie about it.

• Sounds about right.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 17

• I've mentally cheated. I saw a guy once and I had this fantasy that we were secret lovers and it was all hot and steamy passion :3

But no, I've never actually cheated. I've been cheated on, so I know how heart breaking and embarrassing it can be and I wouldn't wish that upon anyone. So I make it a habit it not do it myself...Unless its in my mind, but I'm pretty open with my boyfriend about my fantasies about Ian Somerhalder :P

0|1
    0|0
  • I would same some women emotionally cheat more than physical. Some associate getting physical with some other man is love. At the end, if a woman ever cheats is due to a lack of emotional nurturing from the relationship and a lack of integrity (being responsible with not only her emotions but the emotions of others. We cannot gaurantee who our hearts will fall for, but how we deal with these situations is important. If I'm unhappy in a relationship then I'll leave it. I'll stay and work on it as long as I see there is potential for growth. I've emotionally cheated before and saw the consequences of it. I'm not going to keep putting my hand on a hot stove, feel pain, and keep doing it. With maturity and self awareness, one can come to understand the emotions one feels and properly observe and realize its truth objectively to help make better decisions within relationships. Sadly, if this occurs even into adulthood I would say its a sign of weak character.

0|1
    0|0
    • so you admit cheating then ?

• You talk as though everyone is running around cheating.

I have been with my boyfriend for two years (six if you want to count the whole flirtationship beforehand) and I have never cheated. I've never even done anything that anyone could argue could potentially lead to cheating.

0|0
    0|0
    • You are the exception then

• There you go with your assumptions. You are not a girl. You do not know whether or not we're faithful as a gender. You let your own insecurities sway what you think.

• Read the best answer " My pretty "

• Glad to see you're not holding any biases. I've been with my boyfriend for 3 years and I've never cheating on him and I don't think I ever would. I believe in being committed to each other and I live by that.

0|0
    0|0
  • What's a "boyfriend type"? I have never cheated, no

0|0
    0|0
    • Its the guy who has to wait say months for sex and when she says OK I am ready now he say OK .

• Show All
    • Wtf lol. No

• Yes , wtf is that hard thing touching my ass in line , OH I see xxx, yes

• of course. most people don't cheat

1|0
    0|1
    • Most people don't admit it .

• Never cheated!

0|0
    0|1
    • have so

• Show All
    • Yes and guys never at the same time though sometimes I woukd dream of guy 3 days in a row then the next day of girl then next day a guy... but the people in my sexual dreams look some what demonic

• You know its cool talking to you but demonic sexual dreams have me thinking now . Do you have like " Flashbacks " etc ? Have you made out with a girl before and what did you like doing with her ?

• Never cheated on a boyfriend at all.

0|0
    1|0
  • Yes..! :-)

0|0
    0|1
  • I haven't. Why would I cheat? If I wanted somebody else, I would just dump the previous guy. I've been with my boyfriend for a very long time. I am entirely positive that he is the one for me.

0|0
    0|0
    • Sometimes you cannot dump the guy easily , kids , house etc, so you cheat on the side etc

• Show All
    • wtf

• xxx

• it seems like you already know your answer. Why the question?

0|0
    0|1
    • OH , Hello miss negative , how are you today , love you attitude , sorry I didn't clear it with you first , are you any good at BJ 's ?

• Case in point

• So that's a NO then ?

• I have never cheated

0|0
    1|1
    • lmao How about that some one downvoted me cause I said I have never cheated.I think I'm going to cry. HAHAHAHAHA?

• Show All
    • I can go on like this forever.

• Have to ask have you ever been in any kind of a relationship at all? Be honest know.

• I would never cheat on a boyfriend. If I'm even going to enter into a relationship it will be because I am so love with that person. Once I have that type of an emotional connection I just can't imagine seeing anyone else in "that" way.

0|1
    0|0
    • The relationship guy is different from the hunk guy you has sex with in the laundry .

• Your question doesn't make sense. I have never cheated, not even in short relationships. I really don't care if to beleive me or not. I'm sure I won't lose sleep. Iv a boyfriend that I wrap up to every night for ten years :) happy :)

• sounds like the musical " the sound of music " the hills are alive with the sound of music etc

• I could never cheat on someone.

0|0
    0|1
    • I asked for honest answers , not fantasy

• Show All
    • No shit. I wouldn't do that so therefore I would never cheat on someone.

• Would so , saying you could never cheat on someone is bullshit.

• ive never cheated personally, had it done to me a few times and it really hurt though.

you sound very bitter and misogynistic, not every girl is a cheater lying about it to prevent themselves being found out, just like not every guy is a cheat either. you can't judge everyone based off your past relationships, its not fair on the new person or people whove never done it and it makes you look very bitter and undesirable as a person

0|0
    0|0
    • Thank you , I will hang myself now then , bye

• I have never cheated

0|0
    0|1
  • Um yes? Cheating isn't that common.

1|0
    0|1
    • It's the getting caught part that isn't common .

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes