Girls, in a relationship have you ever not cheated on your man ?

Girls , I am looking for a honest answer here and do you think " Boyfriend " types are stupid ?
girls , I said honest answers as you boyfriend type is dumb enough to believe your re- working of reality ( stories ) .
I think I have a FEW honest answers but the Boyfriend guy is different to the quick root guy , one night stand , guy etc. Women don't mind a bit of extra sex on the side in a relationship . Sorry the truth hurts, only when you get caught .

180

Most Helpful Girl

• I have cheated but not on every boyfriend I've had.

• Thanks , a honest answer $$$$ , Because when a girl is kinda lost interest in the guy she will cheat on him. Maybe keep the old guy around to make her look good because she " Has A Boyfriend " etc , so thank you for your honest answer and you win Best answer xxx

• Yes , its a question of entitlement , they cheat , then justify it , so its OK to lie about it.

• Sounds about right.