So ex boyfriend doesn't get it?

i believe I'm over him. he did wish me happiness, he did say many times he loved me. however, his future sister in laws called me a lot of bad names a month ago.

when I last talked to him, he seemed to not understand how negatively it affected me. It was a moral transgression. I felt that he could have defended me better.

the only thing that bugs me, is that he just didn't step up against those sister in laws of his. he seemed to take their side. and I felt really betrayed at the end. I felt like he didn't care. I felt that if he and I ever were serious, that this is his character- he would surrender me to the dogs.

how do you deal with a relationship that ended because of external forces? it revealed his weakness that I can't live with. it isn't about anything else but just this incident. he also said I should 'ignore it'. when people are calling you bitch, cunt, asshole and every other word... how exactly do you ignore it?
see I know my value, and he doesn't cut it. That's how I'll deal with this.

if a guy is going to cheap out and run the other way in a fight, not worth being with him

02