Why do guys cheat on the girl the claim 2 "Love"?

I never understood, why the hell guys cheat or do things behind their girlfriends back. I've had guys say that, they love their girlfriend but yet do things behind their back. To me, that doesn't even make sense. when you love someone you don't do shady crap like that and hurt them.

03

Most Helpful Guy

• You can still love someone and hurt them. Ask any child, ask any parent.

Expecting the person you love to never ever hurt you in any way, is stupid and idealistic.

• Thank you! your comment actually is true. We all are capable of hurting someone else.