Gf of 10 years cheated and left me. Can't move on.

So I lost the love of my life. In fact she broke things off the day before I planned to propose. Apparently she had been cheating with some guy that she met online. Now fast forward 5 months and she is happy and I am miserable. Tried online dating and I can't even get a first date. I am not sure how to move on, considering that I can't even so much as get a date.

711

Most Helpful Guy

• I feel for you bro sorry to hear but it is time now to start the grieving process.

The first step is accepting that she is gone and, literally should be thinking good ridden.

Now hand over all of your thought process and mindsets of what you thought love was. To a higher Power that you trust that He/She/IT has your back. Believe that there is something special in store for your heart in the future.

So prepare yourself by doing a self inventory of who you are and what you would like to be as a lover and a man.

Your list aspirations and goals and you work on giving up what stands in your way and what you do that seems counter productive. Such as thinking you need money, or a 4 bedroom house, the right car, or perfect job before you find THE ONE. because that is simple bullshit.

She left you because she has the issue NOT you. So stop thinking you are not good enough or what if'ing.

This little inventory which is taxing if you thoroughly do this, is life changing. you will see that once you stop thinking so much and looking , It will fall in your lap. accidentally.

That is how great love comes, from you just being yourself. without trying. and BOOM you fall in love.