Help I want my boyfriend back

okay I miss my alchoolic abusive boyfriend so much. he would hit me and call me names and blackout drunk. I still love him I'm not crazy. I cared for him so much. when we first meet he was 22 and living witj his parents he just graduated from college. he had aspergers and no social life whatsoever. he was a virgin when we meet I took his virginity and I made him sexually active. I brought him

to college parties and I let him move in with me. and then one day out of nowhere he started drinking like crazy and started doing drugs ad cheating on me and blacking out drunk each night. he cheated on me with 100 women and even started hitting me and did a lot of terrible stuff to me called me every name in the book amd

hurt me so much. yet I still what him back am I crazy please help

Updates:
if you want full details on the hell he put me through check out my other questions

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Really hope this is a joke.

This guy is a drunk, beat you every night, was mentally abusive and you want him back...

I'll put this as plainly as possible so there's no mistake: You're an idiot. Last I checked a punch to the face doesn't mean "I love you". If you do go back to this guy you'll end up dead some day. He's just going to get worse and worse and there WILL be a day he kills you. And you'll deserve it for being stupid enough to go back to an asshole who beats tou.

So you have a choice to make. Stay away from him, feel shitty about it for awhile or go back to him and get beaten until he kills you.

0|0
    1|0
    • No one deserves to be killed that way.

• You do if you go back to someone who you know will beat the shit out of you.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 4

• Okay, maybe you have an attraction to abusive partners, anyway if you want him so much and I can understand why you do, try talking to him about it directly and make him feel bad and make him want to come back to you, if he does then that is just wonderful he will never beat you or cheat on you again, but if he refuses your heartfelt requests that I guess it just means he never loved you begin with. The only way to find out is to confront him about it directly,

0|0
    0|0
  • Hmm so alcoholism is the cure to getting a lot of women when you're socially retarded.

Fascinating observation; ill have to apply some of this.

Anyways, you are kind of crazy for loving an abusive, socially retarded, cheating, alcoholic douche. if anything this is the definition of crazy.

Nothing very loveable here that I can see. Why not simply find a new guy? Maybe a new guy who doesn't has none of the above? Maybe one of the many hundreds of millions?

Nah, who the hell am I kidding, that would be too easy! Watch your life as the predictable unfolds--get back with alcoholic, get disappointed, get sad and mad, post on this website, BREQ from 0x00.

0|0
    0|0
  • Although this is clearly a trol...

He's got women down pretty accurately.

0|0
    0|0
  • Ok, then

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• Don't EVER let a man hit you, first off. If he cheated on you and did literally all things bad for a person to do to their partner, I would sincerely be concerned for your health. I hate to see women go back to their abusive partners, no matter the cause. Love works in mysterious ways, but the only advice I can give you is try to move past it and move on. It'll take some time to move on, but don't go back to pain and misery. Good luck.

0|1
    0|0
  • You miss the emotions and drama is all. Stay away from him and heal. You'll fall in love again I promise, but make sure it is with someone who treats you right. In the long term, you will not be happy or satisfied with your abusive boyfriend as he will continue to treat you no better than dirt. There is nothing you can do to change him. Lots of women in abusive relationships do end up being seriously hurt or killed, and I don't want that for you. He is death, move on and search for life!

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm guessing this is a troll question by some "nice guy" who just wants to prove how "all women" date and love assholes.

0|0
    0|0
  • It sounds like he is trying to escape from his world with alcohol. He needs help...serious help. I wouldn't even consider being in a relationship with him right now.

0|0
    0|0
  • You need to get help like therapy for abused women and then when your better get a better boyfriend

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm really hoping you're a troll

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes