Help I want my boyfriend back

okay I miss my alchoolic abusive boyfriend so much. he would hit me and call me names and blackout drunk. I still love him I'm not crazy. I cared for him so much. when we first meet he was 22 and living witj his parents he just graduated from college. he had aspergers and no social life whatsoever. he was a virgin when we meet I took his virginity and I made him sexually active. I brought him

to college parties and I let him move in with me. and then one day out of nowhere he started drinking like crazy and started doing drugs ad cheating on me and blacking out drunk each night. he cheated on me with 100 women and even started hitting me and did a lot of terrible stuff to me called me every name in the book amd

hurt me so much. yet I still what him back am I crazy please help

if you want full details on the hell he put me through check out my other questions

65

Most Helpful Guy

• Really hope this is a joke.

This guy is a drunk, beat you every night, was mentally abusive and you want him back...

I'll put this as plainly as possible so there's no mistake: You're an idiot. Last I checked a punch to the face doesn't mean "I love you". If you do go back to this guy you'll end up dead some day. He's just going to get worse and worse and there WILL be a day he kills you. And you'll deserve it for being stupid enough to go back to an asshole who beats tou.

So you have a choice to make. Stay away from him, feel shitty about it for awhile or go back to him and get beaten until he kills you.

• No one deserves to be killed that way.

• You do if you go back to someone who you know will beat the shit out of you.