How do I get change my definition of cheating?

My girlfriend is a stripper and I kind of see her job as cheating when she gives lap dances and rubs tits in a guys face. How do I see it as not cheating?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• it's her job. she gets paid to do it. she isn't attracted to all these guys and hitting on them and trying to sleep with them. she goes to work, does her job, and then has fun with you. she likes you, is attracted to you, and (if you are that far in) sleeps with you.

0|1
    1|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 11

• You knew she was a stripper when you started dating her. It's just her job. She's with you because she's attracted to you and wants to be with you. I suggest you come up with a list that is job related for her that you will deal with and a list that are deal breakers for you (be reasonable) and discuss this with her. And hey at least you don't have to pay for your own private shows ;) Good luck.

0|1
    0|0
  • First of all you CHOSE to date a stripper and not a secretary. A strippers job is to expose herself for money! Are you kidding me this is the most ridiculous question. Point black if she is a stripper she will show it all and let men touch her, if that is not what you want in a girl then find a girl with a more reputable job or in college.

0|0
    0|0
  • This is a tough question. I consider cheating to be sleeping with someone else, dating someone else, and falling in love with someone else. If she's not banging the guys, I don't really see a problem but that's just my opinion. It sounds like you two need to sit down and have a talk about this.

0|0
    0|0
  • um, I do dignify it as cheating, but with technicalities.

I would ask her nicely to find another job.

But, hey, that is just me! I couldn't see it any other way.

0|0
    0|0
  • I see it as cheating because in a way she is like sharing her "body" with other men and this is your own problem because like LeahDUBaU said you CHOSE to date a stripper. And now you gotta deal with it period.

0|0
    0|0
  • if your uncomfortable, don't compromise your values, just leave.

2|0
    0|0
  • She is cheating on you.

1|1
    0|0
  • You knew she was a stripper all along though.

0|1
    0|0
  • Because she's paid to do it

0|0
    0|0
  • Was she a stripper when you started dating? If that's a yes, then I'd say you signed up for this buddy. This is the reason most men wouldn't date a stripper.

3|0
    0|0
  • think of it this way: she's committed to you. you're the one she comes home to. that is just a job and they pay her to do that. but she choose to be with you.

1|1
    1|0

What Guys Said 6

• It's definitely tough, but yes, if I were in your position I would see it this way.

She's a stripper, hot as hell, she could have her veritable pick of ANY guy she wants, but lo and behold, she chose you out the MANY guys who are drooling over her.

She also chose to be your girlfriend, not some one night stand or brief sexual encounter, that means she likes something in you that's real and integral that NO ONE else has.

4|2
    0|0
  • If you have no direct evidence that she's getting involved with another guy, then I feel like you have to take her a her word and accept her claim of fidelity.

0|0
    0|0
  • Many guys just don't date a stripper to avoid this.

2|1
    0|0
  • Tip: don't date a stripper if you don't know what a stripper is.

2|1
    0|0
  • Not much you can do...either deal with her job, or don't date her.

0|0
    0|0
  • She is a stripper...normal rules don't apply.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes