Getting over someone advice?

does anyone think it is possible to get over a guy or girl if you see them all the time? like if they were a best friend for example and you were in love with him/her? is cold turkey the only way to get over someone?

the reason I ask is because I don't think it is possible to get over someone you love if you have regular daily contact, please say why you agree or disagree with me too, please also share your experiences, thanks

62

Most Helpful Girl

• Totally agree with you.

It is impossible to get over someone if you see them very often. Well, it is impossible for me.

It is very hard to make the feeling go away by looking at him/her,listening to him/her and talking to him/her.

The best way to get over someone is to avoid any contact. Also,you should move on and start seeing somebody else. It is unfair for your new date,but it would help you think less about him/her.