Where should me and my ex meet up to talk?

long story short me and my ex decided to take a break for a month, and that we would get together and talk when we were done with our break. So I'm gonna call her this weekend and see about meeting up but I don't know where would be a good place to meet... we both live with our parents so I feel like that would be slightly awkward to have a deep conversation with either one of our parents being in the same place as us. I though about asking her to meet up at some fast food restaurant and maybe just get drinks or something and talk there but I don't know if it would be a good idea to talk in public.. Where do you think would be a good place for us to meet up and talk? would either one of our houses be ok? should we go out to eat? or something else?
Im not sure if I really want to get back with her or not, I have a lot of unanswered questions that I need to ask her and depending on how she answers them will determine if I want to get back with her. and I'm not sure if she's even planning on getting back with me or not either

20

Most Helpful Girl

• are you thinking of getting back together? could you meet at one of your houses when your parents and siblings are out so you have privacy?

and if it isn't cold by you meeting in a park is usually the best