What was the harshest way you had to end a relationship?

Whether it is friendships or a sensual relationship, what was the harshest way you had to end it?

Vise versa, if someone ended the relationship with you as well.

Please share, I will select BA!

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• i got raped and I had to tell my boyfriend I got herpes from it a few weeks later after I got tested, he dumped me instantly :l he knew about the rape and still loved me but we didn't sleep together after that because I didn't want to and he encouraged me to get tested and when the results came back he just said sorry its over I don't want to date a walking disease

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 4

• A friend once said to me that I was mean and a bitch and that I didn't deserve to live.

So after that I told her to shut up, and we weren't friends anymore. An hour later she became friends with my enemies. So that was the last time I talked to her, still don't know why she said it though, but that's fine by me :P

0|0
    0|0
  • One of my exes I cheated on him and he caught me so I told him I was never physically attracted to him.it was the truth and it hurt me to tell him but at that point I had too,

0|0
    0|0
  • i got an excuse by text saying - "we can't talk anymore" so i just treated as nothing.

0|0
    0|0
  • lol my old friend tweeted indirectly about me for no reason. I thought it was childish so I stopped talking to her.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes