What was the harshest way you had to end a relationship?

Whether it is friendships or a sensual relationship, what was the harshest way you had to end it?

Vise versa, if someone ended the relationship with you as well.

Please share, I will select BA!

50

Most Helpful Girl

• i got raped and I had to tell my boyfriend I got herpes from it a few weeks later after I got tested, he dumped me instantly :l he knew about the rape and still loved me but we didn't sleep together after that because I didn't want to and he encouraged me to get tested and when the results came back he just said sorry its over I don't want to date a walking disease