Do you unfriend your ex on Facebook after a break up?

So we and this guy are over, and we are still currently friends on Facebook. Normally, do you unfriend them? I'm not sure because he's still a good person and all and I don't hate him, we're just not dating anymore, you know?

I mean, its just Facebook right?

43

Most Helpful Guy

• If it was a mutual breakup then it wouldn't matter.

If he broke up with you I don't think he would care.

If you broke up with him it may make him feel worse, but if he's messaging you unwated stuff then yes

I mean does it matter to you if he's friends with you on Facebook? You could just take him off your news feed. Regardless of how the relationship ended though deleting him may hurt his feelings, because it makes the statement "I don't want you in my life anymore" just avoid it if you could.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE