Guys who have cheated before.

what was going through your mind when you cheated?

and have you ever left your girlfriend for the other person?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• That's what I hate about cheaters, they always come out on top, cause even if their boyfriend/girlfriend breaks up with them after finding out they've cheated, why should they care? They already have someone on the side to go to, it's no skin off their back. They're not the heartbroken one.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• This was MANY (like 25) years ago, so let's keep that in perspective.

I was with this girl who was a freshman when I was a senior in college. She was TOTALLY enamored with me since I was a big upper classman. Plus I could buy beer. She was a naive 18 year old. We started hooking up and she liked me a lot more than I liked her...but it was steady sex and attention which I wasn't used to getting from girls that much at all.

Enter Meredith. Meredith was a transfer, a few years older than my Girlfriend and was pursuing me hot and heavy. Again, with the understanding that I wasn't used to attention from girls, I ate it up...suddenly I was a "stud" rather than a "dud"...so I started having sex with Meredith.

The freshman found out and was devastated. I continued to date Meredith for 18 months. During that 18 months we made each others' live's Hell and eventually broke up when she cheated on me.

It was a horrible breakup for me (much to the delight of the freshman).

As a post script to the story, I've obviously(hopefully) matured, don't do those type of things, and have apologized and I am friends with the freshman. We speak every now and then.

0|0
    0|0
  • He: take a plate in your hands

She: okay

He: drop it.

She: okay

He: say you're sorry

She: sorry

He: did that fix the plate?

She: ...

He: got it? Bye.

*hung up*

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• It's a shitty thing to do. Those who cheat are always looking for something different, or can't settle for just one. Or stay with someone till they find the right person. Karma is a bitch. I have never cheated, but have been cheated on, and it sucks.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes