Do cheaters crawl in pain just like the cheated person OR not?

i'm not one of those people that turns their other cheek... SO I hope she'll crawl in pain just like I did! not that I'm going to do anything about it. I didn't even scream or anything, I just left, but I hope at one point she'll feel the pain I did (the sooner the better)

With that in mind... Do people that cheated and got caught felt bad, feel their heart breaking in them ("what have I done, I can't live without her/him, he/she's the one I love") or they usually sleep well and fine and act like "yeah, whatever, next!" ?

I'm not going to criticize. I'm just trying to figure out what a cheater feels (if anything) ...

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I think they justify it somehow and feel like they were entitled to do it, because somehow, someway, they were being "let down" by the person they were suppose to be committed to. It's a way of not taking any of the responsibility so they don't feel like a bad person. I truly believe you can't walk around hurting people with no regard and get off with no consequences. When she decides to be true to someone and he cheats on her, maybe she'll get it...maybe.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 3

• I read online about a girl who cut herself with knives after cheating because she felt guilty so it depends on the person.

0|0
    0|0
  • what goes around comes around - cheaters also get cheated upon

0|0
    0|0
  • It's a vicious cycle

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• Read my question mate I know exactly how you feel and I totally understand your situation.

I truly believe that people who do that I wired up different!

0|0
    0|0
  • The cheater gets off on it , getting you back etc and no remorse and moves on to the next person .

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes