Ex got preggo with someone else, now she is texting me.

We haven't talked in a few weeks since she told me she's preggo with someone else. Now she's sending me stupid excuses to talk.

What to do? Love her but can't raise someone else's kid. Yet don't want her to think I'm torn up over it (which I obviously am)

Ignore or respond coldly?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 10

• Avoid small talks...just tell her that you care about her and contact him if there is anything you can do(but do not get involved with her so much with serious stuff)

Dont be too cold but be clear to her that you are not going to be part of her life with the kid.

0|0
    0|0
  • Wow she's a real piece of work and I think you're too good for her. Ignore, block, free yourself to move on... lots of lovely loyal faithful ladies out here who would have more respect for you and ourselves.

If she made a mistake, it's a big one, so let her deal with the consequences. It's not your problem.

We're all here if you need someone to talk to. Best of luck!

0|0
    0|0
  • Neither ignore or respond coldly, unless you have no love for her then do what your heart tells you to do.

0|1
    0|0
  • Change you number. Move on. She had sex with someone else. She didn't care for you then. You will forever be used by her if you go back. Ignore her

0|0
    0|0
  • I would ignore. Do you want baby mama drama? and its not even your baby!

0|0
    0|0
    • haha baby mama drama! So true. My guess is she is feeling lonely this guy she's preggo with she doesn't love, she told me before she told him. Asked me to raise it, I said no way of course. OK ignoring...so annoying but I guess this was god's plan

• Show All
    • The whole thing just stinks. She cheated on me with this guy when I was home taking care of my mom who recently passed away. Then today she's making contact cause she saw me drive by last night and a lot of people are saying why did you leave (me) for that other guy who has no job, no school, cheated on her in the past etc. Hard times in my life right now, I guess ignoring her is the only way to eventually not let her hurt me again

• I understand it took me forever to get over my ex and it feels like your heart is being crushed but keep going and find someone who deserves you! I believe and you!

• She's your ex ignore her and move on.

0|0
    0|0
  • Just let her go bro...

0|0
    0|0
  • Run while you still can

0|0
    0|0
  • You can always put a block on your phone.

0|0
    0|0
  • Tell her you are allergic to babies. LOL Because I know I am.

She opened her legs and the father of the fetus can pay for it.

Ignore her.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• If you really love her you may find a reward two times. Children are wonderful and you certainly could love her and her child. If you can choose her and be happy then go for it. If not then move on. It looks like pregnancy is a disease from the other answers but it could be something beautiful. Maybe I am crazy.

1|1
    0|0
    • No you are more than correct. A child it does not matter who the father is, the child is a wonderful gift and gives back ten fold. That is before they become teenagers and enter the tunnel of stupid, then you say to yourself WTF, lol.

• Show All
    • I wish I could but I cant. She cheated on me with this guy so many times over the years and the guy who knocked her up has no job, no life, he really is a loser and I am rich so she would just do it again. The whole thing sucks!

• WOW. That's deep!

You've stepped in puddles deeper then me.

• ignore/block her imo

0|0
    0|0
  • Ignore her

0|0
    0|0
  • Change your number and move on.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes