Is it wrong to breakup with someone who isn't helping theirself out?

i let this girl live with me a for a year and a half but we been dating for a year in a half. I'm basically tired of repeating myself. she stays around me every single waking moment so therefore I can't accuse her of anything. she has a job but have to work the same shifts I do because I have to go pick her up. all she do is stay on my passenger side. I have to take her here I have to take her there I have to pick her up from here and there..she never drives it always be me driving her around. whatever I does, she does. its snowing here where I'm located and she's acting like she the one who is driving. I made a video telling people about the roads, she's on the passenger sides taking pictures acting like she the one that has to be out here on this ice. she has over 300 photos of me doing almost everything. don't get me wrong she help pay my bills and give me money and buy me things but it don't benefit me when you're not even helping yourself out. I haven't brought it to her attention yet about the breakup until after my birthday because I'm scared she's gonna have a mental meltdown again. she deploy in may but that's not good enough. you can't forget about yourself when you stay with a guy. she chose me over college opportunities. I'm working 2 jobs while she work one job which is a morning shift and I have to chauffeur there to. I'm about to be 23 years old and I don't want to be dealing with this kind of situation. I don't count the army as her second job because weekend drill out of a month isn't nothing if you not helping yourself out. she has all her friends stalking on me in the internet and I'm not even following them back and still somehow they see my photos still. the only thing she's offering is money sex and drama. I tried to give her a boost. throughout this whole entire relationship, I been driving. I even had to tell her to quit taking so many photos of me. now she's became obsessed over me. she go everywhere with me and I'm tired of looking at her. I can't accuse her of cheating because she be around me that much.

30

Most Helpful Girl

• She stays around me every waking moment so therefore I can't accuse her of anything... Wha?

Why would you need to accuse her of cheating LOL

Just break up with her. For god's sake WTF