Is what I said to her wrong or should I continue with the breakup?

i let her move in with me. we been dating and living together for a year and a half. its like she's not doing anything at all and we are most definitely not going anywhere in this relationship. she gives me money, help pay the bills, and buy me stuff but its completely at a standstill. I can't go anywhere alone especially with my friends because she stays around. I want a relationship where I can argue but she stay around me to much that we don't argue about anything. she act like she's bossy and stuff go her way. I talked to her repeatedly about driving herself around but she hates driving. this whole relationship I had to be the chaffeur and its emotionally draining. she has all her friends stalking me on the internet so I just stayed off. I had to tell her to stop taking over 400 photos of me doing everything and she got pissed. now since she can't post about me on the internet, she just stay off of it because if she can't post about me she won't post at all. she works but she has to work the same shift as me. the military don't count because its only one weekend out of the month for drill. I thought her having money would get us somewhere but we still stuck in the same spot. she stay around me all day. when I go to see my family, she's right there. whatever I post on instagram, she post alike photos. its like she's clingy ass hell. she think I came out of the blue with this but I been thinking about it for a while now. I have to take her here, there. I work two jobs now while she sit at home and take pictures in my clothing. all she do is ride in my passenger seat and start drama with other women about me. she chose me over her college degree. but I want a woman who don't get lost in herself nor her goals in life. even though she deploy in may and leave in April. this has to be done. I only allowed her to stay in my home this long because of her family situation.

10