Breaking up with my current BF! Anyone ever felt the same?

I broke up with my EX 2 years ago. It was mutual because I have to move away.

A year and a half, I found another guy. Great at first. But I now feel that we are not compatible after all.

Not hung over my ex but my boyfriend just isn't as fun.

Ever felt the same way?
  • Yes, I've been in relationships that are not as good as the ones in the past. It ended.
  • Yes, I've been in relationships that are not as good as the ones in the past. I'm still in the relationship.
  • No. My current relationship is the best!
    Vote C
  • See answer
    Vote D

03

Most Helpful Guy

• Time to bail, then. You ought to expect a better relationship, with the experience you gained. If that's not the case, maybe you were still in rebound mode