How should I forget a boy who I still love?

Hello! I am Nastya and I am really really disspointed now. I really need advice!

So, yesterday I already asked a question about this boy.

The short story is that we met online and fell in love with each other. He is already university student, he is a 19 years old Spanish boy. And I am 16 (soon 17) years old girl from Belarus.

This boy said that he loved me and promised me to visit me. And I was ready to leave Belarus for him as soon as I finish my studies in high school. I already started learning Spanish. But then he started to hang out with a girl. I have no iudea if they are one couple now or no.

But according to people I should get over him because I am young and this love is not real. I have to face the fact that they are right and there is no chance to make this love come true (or yes?). I have to accept that it would be impossible to meet as he lives in Western part of Europe and I on Eastern part...Now I just want to forget him.

BUT HOW CAN I? I am ready to do anything to forget him, just tell me how, please!

01