Is having a crush/infatuation on someone new a sign that you have moved on?

Do you feel that you've moved on from your last boyfriend/girlfriend when you started having a crush/infatuation on someone new?

Do you feel that you've moved on from your last boyfriend/girlfriend when the person you have crush/infatuation on is all you see and think about (tunnel vision)?

132

Most Helpful Girl

• I think it's a sign you have the ability to move on. I mean people have little crushes while they are in a relationship, it doesn't mean that they are cheating or planning on leaving that person, but it does show that they have sexual preferences. When your single you take your crushes a bit more seriously, you start to accept in yourself that you aren't just wedded to one person. If that makes sense?