Should I break up with this crazy bitch?

My girlfriend is a bitch, but her body is so nice, should I break up with her? we have been together for like 7 years on and off and I swear this bitch has gone crazy?

She calls me at like 430am to ask me if I'm sleeping, and she hides my xbox controller when I really wanna play 2K or Madden. I need advise.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, you should break up. She sounds terrible.

1|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 5

• I like how she's a bitch because she calls you and hides your xbox controller. Trust me, people can do a LOT worse things.

0|0
    1|1
    • I like Madden.

• Show All
    • so every girl does this type of shit? calls you at 430am and hides your shit?

• No but really dude? It's a remote. It's not that big of a deal. If she were hiding like your dog or kid or something that'd be serious. It's a remote. Not that big of a deal. And if it's an emergency you bet your ass I'm calling my boyfriend - I don't care if it is 4:30 AM.

• If her body is the only thing that attracts you, then that sucks. You should just break up with her, that's not even a relationship. If you love HER keep her ,if not leave her.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hide her makeup bag or favorite pair of shoes. Or give her 40bucks and tell her to go buy something while you play video games. Your crazy. .. Are you awake at 430 am?

0|0
    0|0
    • no, ofcourse not, she leaves msgs

• Show All
    • you sound like a down ass bitch and I mean that with the utmost respect.

• Well thank you, I'm flattered. That wisdom comes with experience though lol, I used to call my boyfriend incessantly when I was younger, eventually I just quit giving a shit. She probably will too.

• If you're calling her a crazy bitch, it means you have to break up.

0|0
    0|0
  • LOL .. you're both young is all.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• That's your definition of crazy. Are you fucking real?

Crazy is getting strung out on coke after having an emotional breakdown , then proceeding to break all the shit in your house and your car windows

4|1
    0|1
  • If you are staying with someone "because her body is so nice" is foolish.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes