What is going on with this woman?

I dated this girl about a year ago and we had both had really strong feelings toward each other. We broke up about 10 months ago and both of us have moved on since then, she has a boyfriend and we're civil towards each other, but I wouldn't say we're friends. Now, out of the blue she Favourited one of my tweets to her from when we were dating about how I missed her and all that sweet relationship stuff, I was going to ask her about it but she unfavourited it, then deleted me off of BBM, unfollowed me on Twitter, blocked me on Whatsapp, unfriended me on Facebook and then, when I tried to ask what happened, she blocked me on Facebook. Can anyone explain what this might be about (we haven't spoken in about a month so I doubt it was something I said)? Women have never been the easiest people for me to figure out but geez this is new.

1810

Most Helpful Girl

• I can tell You in a heartbeat what is wrong with This woman, sweetie, And This One doesn't need any rocket scientist to figure her devious ways out.

With all her "deleting, blocking,savory unfavouring,And unfollowing," she is obviously Trying to tell you to continue down the path you have been going, and keep on moving. She obviously doesn't want to be even friends on Facebook, which is telling me, this relationship of yesterday, will no longer Be of today, tomorrow, nor any other day. She might also be holding a sour ball in her "malevolent mouth", although I don't know the details of what caused the break-up.

Details or not, it is what it is. Women, like men, are never easy to figure out, but there are moments, like this one, that all you need is "one tiny" hint to get one of their "second dear John" good byes, by sending out a rude and crude message.xx