What is going on with this woman?

I dated this girl about a year ago and we had both had really strong feelings toward each other. We broke up about 10 months ago and both of us have moved on since then, she has a boyfriend and we're civil towards each other, but I wouldn't say we're friends. Now, out of the blue she Favourited one of my tweets to her from when we were dating about how I missed her and all that sweet relationship stuff, I was going to ask her about it but she unfavourited it, then deleted me off of BBM, unfollowed me on Twitter, blocked me on Whatsapp, unfriended me on Facebook and then, when I tried to ask what happened, she blocked me on Facebook. Can anyone explain what this might be about (we haven't spoken in about a month so I doubt it was something I said)? Women have never been the easiest people for me to figure out but geez this is new.

1|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I can tell You in a heartbeat what is wrong with This woman, sweetie, And This One doesn't need any rocket scientist to figure her devious ways out.

With all her "deleting, blocking,savory unfavouring,And unfollowing," she is obviously Trying to tell you to continue down the path you have been going, and keep on moving. She obviously doesn't want to be even friends on Facebook, which is telling me, this relationship of yesterday, will no longer Be of today, tomorrow, nor any other day. She might also be holding a sour ball in her "malevolent mouth", although I don't know the details of what caused the break-up.

Details or not, it is what it is. Women, like men, are never easy to figure out, but there are moments, like this one, that all you need is "one tiny" hint to get one of their "second dear John" good byes, by sending out a rude and crude message.xx

0|0
    1|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 17

• I think she was reading old tweets, thinking back to the good times with you and accidentally favourited it. Once she realized she just had a bit of freak out like girls do and decided to block you on everything, rather than admit she had been thinking about you out of pride. Her thinking about you doesn't necessarily mean she wants to get back with you, but maybe she was just thinking about the nice times when she is in a relationship.

2|0
    0|0
  • So there's multiple reasons

One her boyfriend saw it freaked and did all of it

Her boyfriend freaked and she did it to show him that you don't mean anything

She was having mixed feeling looking back on old times freaked out herself and realized what she did and deleted everything

There's plenty of other reasons but you might as well let it go if she doesn't want to talk to you.

1|1
    0|0
  • She was probably stalking old tweets, looking back on how it was when you were together, accidentally liked it and now she feels embarrassed about it and that's why she blocked you everywhere. That's my theory anyway.

5|2
    0|0
  • She sounds like she's being a douche. You said she moved on and got a new boyfriend shutting you out and maybe that's why and a combo of being bitter about the break-up and her best idea of trying to move on.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sorry about your situation. Sounds like she is torn. I'd take a risk of finding her meeting her in person and asking if there is anything you might need to apologize or make amends for. Depends how much she means to you. Seems she really misses something about you. Seems like she doesn't communicate clearly. Some women are more straightforward. I wish you success

0|0
    0|0
  • There could be many reasons why she Favorited it... but maybe her new boyfriend saw it, and got super p*ssed so she deleted you everywhere to make him happy

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe she missed you and then realized that in telling you this she was cheating on her boyfriend so she changed her mind or maybe her boyfriend or friends found out and asked her about it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe she was stalking you and your past posts, and she accidentally favourited your post by accident? That happens very easily and commonly with iphones and smartphones. And then in a state of panick, she deleted it, and blocked you, hoping this would prevent you from getting the notification that she favourited the post. But then when you went to question her about it, it became evident that her efforts to hide her mistake did not work, so out of further embarrassment and a quick reaction, she blocked you completely. As the last thing she would want to admit is that she still stalks you. And believe me, ALL girls stalk. And this is a very common thing girls do, accidentally liking/favouriting things, then panicking and blocking the guy. I've done it before, so have the majority of my friends. I bet that 9 times out of 10, that's what happened.

0|0
    0|0
    • Yes, easy for a "mix up.." but I don't think so..He says: "I wouldn't say we're friends," that is not even a mixed signal,but unstead a "red flag," when she deleted, blocked, and then some..I have to admit FOR ME, I have been "confused" for things of this nature, and later UNDID all I DID..xx

• theres three reasons I can think of

1. she fmissed you and went through all your old messages, favourited the tweet but became resentful about the breakup (idk how you guys broke up) or upset that you guys were no longer together and have both moved on, felt guilty about those feelings and decided to cut you out of her life to stop herself missing you and so she can focus on her boyfreind.

2. she missed you and went through your tweets, her boyfriend saw it and got jealous so she deleted you to prove her commitment to him

4. she accidently clicked it when scrolling through old messages and deleted you out of embarassment or decided to delete an ex she never talks to any more so she doesn't accidentally do that again in the future as you messaged her about it making her even more embarassed

0|0
    0|0
  • Sounds like you've been cut off. Nothing perplexing about that.

0|0
    0|0
  • she's trying hard to forget you and move on with her life

1|0
    0|0

• * My Ex-Husband dumped me two weeks ago after I accused him of seeing

someone else and insulting him. I want him back in my life but he refuse to

have any contact with me. I was so confuse and don't know what to do, so I

reach to the internet for help and I saw a testimony of how a spell caster

help people to get their ex back so I contact the spell caster and explain

my problem to him and he cast a spell for me and assure me of 48hours that

my ex will return to me and to my greatest surprise the third day my ex

came knocking on my door and beg for forgiveness. I am so happy that my

love is back again and not only that, we are about to get married. Once

again thank you Dr DR ALEX, You are truly talented and gifted. Email:

<solutionhelpcentre@gmail.com is the only

answer. He can be of great help and I will not stop publishing him because

he is a wonderful man.Email him now if you need his help solutionhelpcentre@gmail.com

0|0
    0|0
  • I agree with Stayinganon!

0|0
    0|0
  • maybe her guy did that

0|0
    0|0
  • She was going through the motions. And it seems to have been rough on her, hence the blocking and unfavoriting. Move on though.

0|1
    0|0
  • Either it was an accident and she felt embarrassed, so she deleted you everywhere. Or, she favourited it because she really wanted to, but for some reason then went sour and decided it was best to stop dwelling and delete you from everything to move on 100% or something.

0|0
    0|0
  • Um, there is no explanation.

You have moved on right?

There are more fishies in the sea believe me.

Give me best answer.

Maybe she did the fav as an accident, maybe she is trying to get your attention. Who cares? She sounds moody... maybe she is angry at you?/

You didn't exactly tell us the whole story now did you?

BEST ANSWER here.

0|2
    6|1

What Guys Said 10

• Maybe she was pissed at her " New man " at that moment and checked you out etc but in the end do you want to " Stir the porridge " ? fuck it , don't waste your time on her when there are millions of others to choose from ;)

1|1
    0|0
  • It is really unfortunate that people behave like this. It's just so sad. My very first ex

did stupid stuff too.

Don't put any effort into people that treat you with disrespect like that. After all, they are just people. Don't glorify them.

0|0
    0|0
  • girls do impulsive things sometimes that defy conventional reason, and having understood any one of them is of little help with the next one.

why does it even matter anymore?

1|0
    0|0
  • Don't worry about it guy. You've moved on, haven't you?

0|0
    0|0
    • LOL. Funny he said that but is here writing this insane paragraph for the question hahaha

• I had a similar experience..and all I can say is tha girls are complicated...maybe she was expecting a different reaction from you after she suddenly appears again...

0|0
    0|0
  • She doesn't want to talk to you. She has a boyfriend. It's not rocket science.

0|0
    0|0
  • Who cares? Why are you wasting time trying to read her mind, or any woman's mind for that matter?

0|0
    0|0
  • Her boyfriend might have seen her tweet.

2|0
    0|0
  • Lol, the women here all basically have the same answer. How long did she have the "tweet" favorited for? If it was only a quick second, then it was and accident "like".. it does happen easily on touchscreen devices. If she had it favorited more than a few minutes then I don't think it was an accident, though I don't use twitter so I don't know if it's the same as liking something on fb.

0|0
    0|0
  • Whoa dude! That is nuts! Keep her chasing you, do not fall into the trap.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes