Three past boyfriends have eachsent me letters saying they made a mistake in breaking up with me.

Each ex told me in his letter that he made a mistake, that he didn't know how lucky he was at the time and they wanted me to know how much they appreciate me and wanted me to know. They didn't want me back, as that was the last I heard from them , seems either they were releasing guilt of they just wanted me to know. Most recent is married now and said his marriage isn't working out for him and thinks he breaking up with me was a mistake. Why all the honestly from these men? Guilt? Did they want a Booty call? I don't understand.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• probably a booty call, but if I were you, I'd just milk the fact that 3 people think I'm awesome, awesome.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• They felt obligated,maybe to an earlier girlfriend.

Guilt isn't a good reason to get married, but I think it's the main motivation for a lot of people.. And a lot of people know how to play on it to get people to marry them.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• Best to leave ex's as ex's. All of my ex's randomly send me a message or text saying how they made a mistake and wish we could try things again.

I think it is something that men and women do when they are single or in a bad relationship. Either for sex, or because they don't want to be single anymore. Its never because they miss you or love you.

0|0
    0|0
  • You shouldn't get back with any of them. If they broke up with you and realized they made a mistake, they weren't mature enough to handle a relationship.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's always about booty

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes