Three past boyfriends have eachsent me letters saying they made a mistake in breaking up with me.

Each ex told me in his letter that he made a mistake, that he didn't know how lucky he was at the time and they wanted me to know how much they appreciate me and wanted me to know. They didn't want me back, as that was the last I heard from them , seems either they were releasing guilt of they just wanted me to know. Most recent is married now and said his marriage isn't working out for him and thinks he breaking up with me was a mistake. Why all the honestly from these men? Guilt? Did they want a Booty call? I don't understand.

32

Most Helpful Guy

• probably a booty call, but if I were you, I'd just milk the fact that 3 people think I'm awesome, awesome.