I can't get her off my mind

I used to see this girl, we had a really good thing going (she said I treated her the best out of all the guys she ever met and was telling everyone how great we were together and we were in a relationship) and we were just about to get into a relationship then she broke things off without any particular reason. I was really hurt, but we tried to maintain a friendship, but things took a turn for the worse and she pretty much cut me off. I did everything I could to try to mend things but she wasn't having it. Its been over a year, my guess is she's moved on and probably forgotten about me. I believe that in my own way, I move on, but for some reason I can't seem to stop thinking about her why is that? I've tried to come up with reasons but I can't seem to. Oh and she deleted me from Facebook.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I can relate to this story as the girl who cut things off. Obviously I can't speak for her, but I think about the guy and how I hurt him. I in no way want to get back with him, but I just feel so bad. However, he wasn't for me and I didn't like a lot of aspects about him. I ended up gving him a chance and letting him take me on a date. We hung out a lot and I tried to force myself to like him, but I just didn't, so I called it off. We weren't in a relationship, but I am pretty sure he was sure that we were heading that way because all he did was see us through a rose-colored glass. He wanted to stay friends, but I couldn't do that to him. I was afraid that if he stayed my friend, he'd keep hitting on me, as he did before and have hopes of changing my mind. I'm sorry you had to experience what you did. I'm sure it hurts a lot.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 3

• I hear you. This happened to me. After much soul searching I believed Destiny wanted me to find out what qualities I wanted in a guy by putting that guy on my path. See the bigger,cosmic picture. It's OK to send her love. Thoughts travel. It will grow your heart muscle and make you a bigger man.Ask me more, I'll tell you more:)

1|0
    0|0
  • For whatever reason the relationship didn't mean the same to her as it did to you. I would suggest spending more time out with friends, hopefully that will keep you busy so you don't think about her as much... and maybe even meet someone else

0|0
    0|0

• * My Ex-Husband dumped me two weeks ago after I accused him of seeing

someone else and insulting him. I want him back in my life but he refuse to

have any contact with me. I was so confuse and don't know what to do, so I

reach to the internet for help and I saw a testimony of how a spell caster

help people to get their ex back so I contact the spell caster and explain

my problem to him and he cast a spell for me and assure me of 48hours that

my ex will return to me and to my greatest surprise the third day my ex

came knocking on my door and beg for forgiveness. I am so happy that my

love is back again and not only that, we are about to get married. Once

again thank you Dr DR ALEX, You are truly talented and gifted. Email:

<solutionhelpcentre@gmail.com is the only

answer. He can be of great help and I will not stop publishing him because

he is a wonderful man.Email him now if you need his help solutionhelpcentre@gmail.com

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• Because you put her on a pedestal. That's a bad course of action when interacting with girls. You need to look out there at all the other beautiful women around you.

0|0
    0|0
  • That is what love is, bro. You're going to have to carry that weight. Any person who has ever grown to be a mature adult has experienced real love and loss. The only thing you can do is try better next time, and hope that you make the cut, in the relationship-survival-of-the-fittest. There are a lot of people out there, and a lot of women that you'll find that you love, it's just a matter of finding one in your lifetime. Plan things out like anything else, and take things in stride and you'll hopefully be successful in the future.

Wasting time worrying about what once was, or what could have been, or even what could be, are just that, wastes of time.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes