#LoveYourself
VALENTINE'S DAY

Would you breakup with a girl who is too lazy?

im in microbiology and we are discussing Valentine's day while waiting on the teacher. this guy is telling us about what he's gonna do for Valentine's day and he stated that he was gonna begin a process of breaking up with an obsessed person. he said the girl lives with him and the relationship is too systematic. he said the only thing the girl offer is money and sex but he gets to be a chauffeur in return because she refuse to do anything to help herself out and speaking to her about stuff is like talking to the wall because she think things go her way and she got it made... can money cause a relationship to be at standstill even though you steadily spending and buying and helping with bills? he said stuff is to systematic for him because he wake up everyday doing the same routine like he's a zombie and there's no time for himself alone at all because she won't let him go any place alone because she has real bad insecurities issues. the way her is for her to get things done daily, he has to drive her. its basically systematic. is this a reason to breakup with someone? he told us she works but has to work the same shift he do because he have to pick her up and take her there while he working two jobs. he said she can't do anything for him but help pay bills, give him sex and be at the house with him and ride around on his passenger side like scooby

05

Most Helpful Guy

• i mean laziness isn't really the issue at stake here. He feels like the relationship is too monotonous, he doesn't have alone time, the relationship is too symbiotic. like the tree that grows around another tree and can't survive without that tree, it sounds like the guy feels the relationship is very similar. This girl is insecure, 'lazy' (which to me actually sounds like contentment), and a bit dull. So he feels he needs to break up because the relationship just isn't as stimulating as he would like.

sounds fair enough to me. earning money and paying bills in addition to sex cannot sustain most people in long term relationships.

Valentines Day

What Guys Said 4

• Yes, yes and yes. I want a partner, not a leech. I want someone who brings extra dimensions to my life, and makes it much more meaningful.

But like others have said, the issue isn't really that she's lazy.

• I don't think the issue is her being lazy or the routine.

I think the issue is her insecurities and his lack of time to do his own thing and the inability to do anything different and keep the relationship fresh.

• This is the right answer.

There are multiple reasons why things are going wrong here, and they do NOT all have to do with her at all.

All relationships become 'routine-ish'. You have to learn how to make them fun again.

• sounds like the only reason he's with her is because of the money otherwise I'm sure he would have left her. He has to decide if the wants the money to continue or go on his own.

• if it was just sex and money, yeah forget that. That's kinda dumb and feel sorry for the dude, if my girlfriend was like that for even a month I would tell her to sharpen up and help out.

What Girls Said 0

Valentines Day