Would you advise a couple to break up?

If you believed it was best.

My friends girlfriend has been on to me about how they have awesome sex, but in between that it's awkward silence. But she said she really wanted it to work. And he told me the same thing and to be honest, I think it'd be best if they call it quits.

If they have nothing to talk about, what is the point?

I feel weir about them telling that tho. It seems bad to tell a couple to break up, doesn't it?

What Guys Said 1

• My dear friend advise them to live separately for some time. It will help them to take a decision.They may realize where they stand in their relationship.

What Girls Said 1

• Unless someone's being abused or taken advantage of I think it would be better to leave them to their own devices. If they're that bad of a match for each other then they'll probably figure it out on their own eventually. You probably don't want to take the chance that your friend could get upset with you over meddling in his relationship.