What should I do with the things he gave me?

i lost my virginty to a guy when I was young it wasn't a official relationship,we saw each other intimately on and off for 6 months,before I moved away he treated me bad and basically took advantage of me because I liked him.Its been 2 and a half years since,i haven't been with anyone else I've just recently started seeing a guy

he gave me a chain necklace which I've hidden some where in my things and I still have clothing items that I wore with him that I don't wear because they remind me of him

i never have the guts to get rid of them,yes I'm over him but sometimes I get upset about what I went through.

thanks everyone

33

Most Helpful Girl

• Sweetie, I am sorry you got burnt so bad, and that it had to be That wicked flame who took the One thing that You shouldn't have given away, but got caught up in the heat of the moment, and did. Maybe you can't get That back, but you Can get your Life back.

The things hot lips gave you, such as a chain necklace, doesn't warrant a returning. He gave this to you for the keeping, and although he proved himself No keeper, it's yours to do as you wish with. If you don't want to no longer wear it, then leave this Lost treasure that's "sunken somewhere in your things." You're better off. Not to say, if you don't have the heart to get rid of it, you can, if it makes life easier to shove on, mail it back "marked unknown."

As far as your other attire goes, the clothing you wore when you were together can easily be folded neatly and just placed in a handy cardboard box. No one says you have to even keep this in bird's eye view. Store it in another closet ...way in the back. I, myself, have memories from just "everything and everyone and everywhere" that are locked safe and in sound in another state in a storage unit. I haven't laid my eyes on these boxes, let alone these things forever, you might say.

Instead of "being upset about what you went through," although God only knows you have every right, kiss the memories and-----this beady eyed eagle goodbye, and move on with your life, by merely "removing the past in another part of the house."xx