Any advice on my situation / how to get over him? I'd honestly appreciate any help?

There's this guy that I met last February and we hit it off straight away. Long story short we were extremely close, liked each other for a while but he got over me while I unfortunately fell in love with him. He never treated me right, ALWAYS making empty promises, he's hurt me more than I can even put into words.

As I said, he got over me, and he now likes this other girl. He always tells me he wants to see me soon but that he's just really busy (he has two jobs, starting uni, etc) but on social networking (instagram) I always see that on a weekly basis he's meeting up with that girl he likes. She's his personal trainer as well so that's his reason for why he has time to meet up with her and not me, but he's constantly saying how busy he is but he always manages to find time to go out for a drink with her after training etc.

I know I need to let go and move on but I'm just finding it really hard to accept that the person I thought I'd always have by my side / would always be with, just moved on so quickly. I don't have many friends and so I don't have anyone to 'move on' to. I'm just really hurt and struggling to be happy and move on, because as I said, I really did love him.

It just hurts so much and I'm having a really, really hard time letting to. I was wondering if there was any advice you can give me about my situation / how to move on? I really appreciate you taking the time to read this and possibly answering.

Thank you so much, have a nice day xx

41

Most Helpful Girl

• Sweetie, you Really Are much too good a girl for this alley tomcat. After all the use and abuse he showed to you when you were together a year ago, should have been enough to make you hate his livid guts and have had a special Valentine lined up for Friday by now.

Yes, you really Do need to let go, and Don't turn back into that time clock that has even brought you back full circle to this point in time. It's like this Bozo is this leach lizard that has a grasp on you, and even when he is obviously blowing you off for his "trainer tramp," you still hang in there for one last round.

I realize easier said than done, but I would rather you be alone than to be with some loser who totally makes empty promises and kills every inch of your being while you are---unfortunately in love with him.

The Best way to let go and let God, is to Don't contact this feline feral. He's a stray sucker who doesn't deserve a loving and giving and most amazing girl like yourself, and one day, this low life will find himself down in a gulley somewhere, where someone out there would have given him a punch to his puss, bringing him to his knees like the wuss he truly is.

Stay away from him, starting Tonight, and begin a fresh new day tomorrow doing some serious soul searching about Who you are, what you want to do as part of your life's accomplishments, and then, when you feel you are ready, find some friends. Facebook is a great place to start with people in your area, and even finding a reputable dating site, is sometimes a good place as well. I am not saying this is the answer, but sometimes beats going out your door and hunting down another tom.

I don't want to fall asleep tonight thinking that you are going to go on struggling and being miserable because of this Joe. Don't let anyone in your life ever again, bring you to this level------nor Their level. You're better than that, stronger by far, and too spectacular a specimen for any future jerks, much like the one You are going to cut loose once and for all.

Good luck, sweetie, and any time...xx

• Cannot believe how much better this made me feel! Thank you so, so much. I truly appreciate it. Never have I been given advice that has helped me and made me feel a tonne better so quickly. Thank you, you're a lovely person xx

• Sweetie, you just made my dreams sweet tonite. I will be assure a great night sleep, knowing your lovely thoughts and sincere words have helped in your much awaited healing period. Whenever I give someone advice about something, and much of the time extensively, I want them to understand my love and concern and depth that I am putting into each word, that is not only coming from my heart, but from experience in life that I have lived through. Thank you so again..xx