Is this acceptable or am I overreacting?

My friend joined this chatting website and she was looking around at potential boyfriends and she came across a profile that she liked. She Said that the guy didn't post any pictures but that it was cool that he had the same name as my boyfriend which is max. She made a joke about us always having similar tastes. His description sounded very nice he said that he was looking for "a good hearted kind woman to be friends with or maybe more and that he's loving."as we were talking about his profile he came online and updated his picture and low and behold it was my boyfriend! both our mouths dropped and I started freaking out and crying thinking that he's cheating. my friend said its not because nothing has happened yet he's just chatting, but I feel betrayed. Are my feelings justified and do you think this is the behavior. Of a cheater? Should I confront him? Should I just leave pls help!

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• You didn't over-react. Attempted cheating is still basically cheating. And since it's totally clear, from his own words, that he was looking to cheat, there's nothing to do but to dump him, in my view. Maybe he's already actually cheated with other girls.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• Nope. You didn't over-react ay all. He was heading down the path of a cheater. But make sure its him before you say something you might regret. People steal photos from FB and other sites all the time to catfish. But if you conform its him, drop him fast and hard and do not look back no matter how he says sorry.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• He wouldn't need that site if he was satisfied with your relationship. Be blunt and confront him. If you're not satisfied with the answer dump him. Hope this helps good luck.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes