Guys: Should I make a move or move on? Please help

Ok so I'm 3 years younger than him and we are on a team together (he's captain). He's usually pretty confident around girls but has told me that he's actually really self-conscious so I'm not sure how to tell if he's just flirty or flirting with me. He always teases me and tells me I'm awesome and stuff. In practice he always asks me what I think and we have Skyped a few times after practice. But he only answers my texts sometimes and often ignores me to play WOW. I really like him, what should I do?

What Guys Said 2

• I'd be bold and make a move. Be confident and ask to be with him where it's just the two of you. If it turns out well then great. If you figure out he doesn't look at you the same way you look at him, then at least you know. Can't live with regret!

• Make a move. If he likes you he'll go for it. If not, then move on.

Wouldn't it be wise to make a move and THEN decide whether or not to move on? Why would you move on before you've made a move? You'll always miss the shots you don't take.

Perhaps you could look at my question?

• First- btws your questions are really cool

Second- the problem is that if I tell him I like him and he doesn't like me I'm still forced to see him everyday and on weekends because we are both on a team together and I don't want it to be awkward. Plus I'm really afraid he won't ever want to talk to me again

• Yes, that's a problem. This is why I'm not a fan of dating coworkers. I love my job and dating colleagues puts too much at risk.

• I wouldn't worry about that. I dated a co-worker for a little while but we split up and were still pretty good friends and talk outside of work. He probably likes you and even not he'll be flattered if you make a move. I would agree with Bluemax and make a move and see what happens.

What Girls Said 0