Necklace? what happened to it?

Well okay my ex right before he moved said he wanted to get back together and he loved me. I was stupid and fell for it. Well I gave him a simple necklace with a fire design. The fire was because my favorite memory of us was sitting around the bomb fire. I felt out reationship was hot and fiery also he loves fire. He took it said thanks and I have never seen it since. Never wore it that I seen or anything. now he gives me the cold shoulder for nothing... but what happened to my necklace?
  • He just threw it! He doesn't care. You nor it meant anything.
  • He kept it and put it up. He didn't want to ruin it.
  • He gave it or will give it to his next girl or a friend.
    Vote C

01