My now ex boyfriend told me to go get raped and abused by my other ex?

Before I was in a relationship with this guy, I was in a very abusive relationship. I got out of it somehow and I ended up with this guy. We had a fight, broke up, and he told me I deserved to be abused and raped. People are trying to tell me to talk to him, and try to get him back. But is he really worth it for saying something so harsh?

23

Most Helpful Guy

• I will give this jerk the benefit of the doubt, and say that it was said in the "heat of the moment"

BUT! No he is not worth getting back. I can understand saying something out of anger, but this goes way over and above that.

Anyone who would wish serious physical and mental harm against someone because that's what they "deserve." Has got a violent streak in them, that can come out when angered. In my mind he is unpredictable.

Don't make excuses for him. He is the one who "deserves" what he gets. In other words he doesn't deserve YOU.

Stay away from him.

:-)

• no one should ever say anything like that "in the heat of the moment" that is inexcusable. a "you bitch" is something that is said in the heat of the moment. not "i hope you get raped and abused" that's despicable and he's clearly a callous person with the emotional maturity of an infant.

• This is a good answer. I would wait and see if your new ex even apologizes before even thinking about reconciling, let alone getting back together with him. Somewhere down the line maybe the two of you can get good closure.

• Exactly what Ironeddie said! wait for better and avoid!