What do you do to help get over him?

Just recently my boyfriend broke up with me saying he felt more like a "protective brother" than a boyfriend. And I am very hurt, but now that I try to get over him, the less I actually do. Every time I think about the subject I start to cry and can't stop for a while. He was the first guy I ever loved like that and he just ripped my heart into a billion little pieces right in front of me. So here's the question, what do you do to get over him? Thanks for the help.

41

Most Helpful Girl

• Hey there I am 16 and had 2 serious boyfriends, my first one was when I was 9th grade, 15.

It literally took me 10 months to look at him and tell him to his face "I am over you"

So do not rush, it, cry if you wanna cry, laugh if you wanna laugh, scream if you wanna scream, but just don't keep the emotions in, that will make it more difficult and take longer for you to get over him, my 2nd serious boyfriend, we broke up last year June holidays. and yes, I'm still not over him, so I won't be able to advice you on that, just remember to learn from your mistake and not do the same stupid things over and over.

Hope everything goes well with you in this healing process. You could message me and maybe speak to me about your daily challenges and emotions.

Mwah!

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE