How soon is to soon to move on?

Ok so me and my last girlfriend of 2 years broke up about 7 weeks ago. she broke up with me because she said she wasn't feeling it anymore and didn't really give me any real reason for breaking up with me. I haven't talked to her at all since the break up and she hasn't talked to me. anyway there's this girl at my college that I kinda like and I've talked to her a little bit in between classes and stuff. Do you think it would be to soon for me to ask her out on a date or do I need to wait longer cause me and my ex broke up 7 weeks ago?

21

Most Helpful Girl

• That's up to you, there are no rules. Everybody is different. It wouldn't hurt to try, as long as you don't think you'll end up hurting this new girl because of any baggage you may have. If you were referring to what your ex might think, you shouldn't. She broke up with you, and you don't owe her anything anymore.