He expressed his feelings to me, but he has a girlfriend?

Ok, so this guy friend I have, has always expressed to me how much he loves me, always wanted to date me, etc. He just always showed interest no matter what and even saying that we are "soulmates" I was unsure about him so I never went further with him, and because I had a deep infatuation with another guy (which you probably already saw) that kinda prevented me from going further with him too! Well now I am starting to realize to give this guy a chance, but when I was about too, he says on Facebook that he is in a relationship with a girl. He even has a pic of them kissing.

He hasn't been calling or texting me lately, and I thought that was strange cause he usually always does that, and what's weird is that he messaged my mom on Facebook saying "Hey I was at your house last night at around 6 I guess nobody was home I had my daughter and I know you guys been wanting to see her!" My mom replied to the message and he never responded to her, so I don't get that. It's just weird how he expressed his feelings to me then tonight he says he's in a relationship with this girl.

Is it because I never reciprocated to him? Why would he express to me like a week ago saying how much he loves me, and wanted to take me out etc when he has a girlfriend? I know its now, but they had to of been together for a good period time to make it official. So I guess what I am saying is this girl just filling the void? Do guys do these things to make the other girl jealous? Just curious! Give me your thoughts on this! Thank you!

Oh and let me just add that like a week ago. Me and my guy friend are best friends with another guy named Jake and Jake is known for setting me up on horrible dates, lol! So I told Jake like a week ago that I am dating someone, and that I don't need him to hook me up with anyone. I said that to Jake when he was alone, but like I said he is best friends with my guy friend, and Jake is a big mouth, and I just said that cause Jake is always pairing me with the wrong guys, lol!
So I don't know if that has anything to do with why my guy friend is all of a sudden in a relationship? Cause he thinks I am? I know Jake told him cause Jake is the type that has to tell people everything, and my guy friend was still not calling or texting me. So I don't know if that has anything to do with it? Or if he just wasn't that interested in me? Who knows? lol! Any opinions welcomed!

15

Most Helpful Girl

• With my experience with Many of today's guys, they are sporadic, unpredictable and many of them are---untrustworthy. This One is No exception.

He may have whispered sweet Nothings in your ear "today," and tomorrow it will be a different bull-ony story. However, they don't give a rat's behind if you cry until the cows come home.

It sounds to me, and you can take this to the bossy pasture, that even With the moo he is with, he will most likely feel, with everything he has told you, that he can "Have his milk and drink it too." But don't buy it. Be prepared that whenever he is ready and available, he can just come just come ringing your booty call bell, and you will be there with open arms for his raging hormone. I know this type. This One is not only a liar and a con artist, he's a cheat to boot. He's also the type who will disappear like Houdini, and reappear out of nowhere, will every excuse under the silage shoot, that he was "busy," he had problems with the dairy queen, and blah, blah, blah. And then, to make all the poo poo boo boos go away, he will expect a roll in the hay in order to gain your forgiveness. Oldest trick in the book. Don't fall for it. He's got both boots deep in it.

No, the no "text tom" is Not strange, it's Udderly True, and believe me, when he gets bored with his dairy queen at one end, he will be sure to either message you or----Mom-----on Facebook,-----and find out if he can bring his Other little piece of "baggage" around, along with more barn droppings. Tell meek and mild mom to lock all her doors and throw away the key in the manure gutter. She will be glad she did, and in the long run, you Both will be better off.

No, you didn't do any of the above wrong, but by you Reciprocating, you will fall prey to Another one of the oldest tricks in a man's book of bloopers: Having You fill His void whenever it's convenient for him.xx

• Couldn't have said it any better.

• Thanks, sweetie! And I am so good... Sometimes it takes One to make us forget another, as they say.. Anytime you need me, look me up here.. Take care, too. xx

• lol.. I meant to say I am so glad you are over him.. wow.. I must still be feeling ill here.. lol:)) xx