#LoveYourself
VALENTINE'S DAY

Ex texting me on Valentine's day.

So I haven't talked to my ex in about a month. She texted me out of the blue today asking when my spring break is. I told her what month and asked why. She responded just wondering. She is asking questions and she said she is really glad I'm back in school. I took a year and a half off from school. I just find it strange that she asked out of the blue when my spring break is. Any thoughts?

33

Most Helpful Guy

• there aren't any other guys that will go out with her on vday, so you're her backup plan. Isn't that such a nice sentiment?

Valentines Day

What Girls Said 3

• She was probably feeling lonely and wondering what's up. I'm guessing that she asked you when your spring break is in hopes that it would make you, in turn, ask her if she wants to do something.

• She was thinking about you and wanted to touch base.

• lol she's trying to make convo odd that its on v day too

What Guys Said 2

• She was probably feeling lonely, and wanted someone to talk to . Maybe she still has feelings for you .

• She wants a fuck .

Valentines Day