Exes plus guy you're going out with all at your birthday...?

So I'm turning 21 tomorrow and instead of excited, I'm thinking of the things that could go wrong!

My first boyfriend and I are back to being friends and seeing as we have a lot of mutual friends I felt I needed to invite him.

My most recent ex, we broke up in October but we were fuck buddies off and on again since then and when I invited everyone I wanted him there. BUT our relationship didn't end well and most of my friends hate him and I'm scared in case there is some drama there..

Then there's the guy I'm seeing, we've been friends for about 4 years and only recently have we tried dating. My two best girl friends are also his flatmates and will be trying everything to get us alone. His ex from 3 years ago who is also a friend of the group will be there and she's been pretty possessive of him in the past so hopefully we'll keep our distance so that doesn't explode as she would find no shame in exploding at my birthday.

I'm also worried about the dynamic between my ex who says he only wants fuck buddies when he sees me hanging around with this friend who he knows I like. He has a bit of a temper on him and I don't know how he will react (kinda the reason I broke up with him).

How do I not make it obvious I like the guy I like when I'll probably be a little tipsy which makes me more flirty than usual.

11