Ex said "I could talk to her" then tells me to "seriously go away"?

After the breakup she was the one that stopped talking to me and started ignoring me, so I gave up.

We bumped into each other and I didn't notice her until she said I could talk to her.

I said 'no thank you', because I didn't believe she was being sincere. Since she has ignored me since breakup.

I believe she was hurt by that because she quickly walked off, so I apologized two days later about having blown her off so harshly.

Two weeks later I decide to try and talk to her and she blows ME off very harshly by saying "seriously GO away".

Why did she say "I could talk to her" in the first place if she doesn't want to?

20