#LoveYourself
VALENTINE'S DAY

Is it right to get upset if he keeps blowing off plans?

My ex and I are going to date again... Well I've been wanting to see him because its been a few weeks. he could not see me on Valentine's day, so he told me he would make it up to me today. He blew off plans AGAIN and won't reschedule for when he can see me next. I just acted cold and told him to let me know.. is it right to be pissed? He supposedly had things his parents made him do so he couldn't see me... What do I do? I just want to see him!

11
Valentines Day

What Guys Said 1

• Of course you should feel angry, but if he legit can't make it and it's not his fault then you should forgive him.

What Girls Said 1

• I think you should move on . How many times has he blown you off . Is it really worth it being stuck on the same guy I knw its hard to move on . But it sounds like he is not interested . Not rescheduling plans with you he might not want to keep blowing you off so he might just wait till he is for sure about his plans with you.

Valentines Day