Have you ever left your girlfriend for someone else?

What did you felt?

Relief? Guilt?

Have you ever regretted?

My ex left me for someone else and I feel so sad. I did everything for him..I wonder if he ever thinks about me.

*Sorry for my poor English

Thank you all*

43

Most Helpful Guy

• No, but I have been left for someone else. So, I know what you're going through. You start to think about everything that you did during the relationship and wonder what could've gone wrong. What was it that you did that caused the person you were with to leave you, but in the end, after some time, you will come to realize that it's not always your fault. That the person that left you is just the kind of person that sees you and anyone else they date as disposable. It's a painful feeling, but when you think about it, they're the ones that is missing out. While you are able to move on and find a new person to be with that cares about you and doesn't just throw you by the waste side when they find someone new. The way I look at it, not only are they the ones that are missing out, but them leaving you was the best thing for you. You got out of a relationship that never would've gone anywhere, and you can start anew.