Have you ever left your girlfriend for someone else?

What did you felt?

Relief? Guilt?

Have you ever regretted?

My ex left me for someone else and I feel so sad. I did everything for him..I wonder if he ever thinks about me.

*Sorry for my poor English

Thank you all*

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• No, but I have been left for someone else. So, I know what you're going through. You start to think about everything that you did during the relationship and wonder what could've gone wrong. What was it that you did that caused the person you were with to leave you, but in the end, after some time, you will come to realize that it's not always your fault. That the person that left you is just the kind of person that sees you and anyone else they date as disposable. It's a painful feeling, but when you think about it, they're the ones that is missing out. While you are able to move on and find a new person to be with that cares about you and doesn't just throw you by the waste side when they find someone new. The way I look at it, not only are they the ones that are missing out, but them leaving you was the best thing for you. You got out of a relationship that never would've gone anywhere, and you can start anew.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• No, never, I never had a girlfriend, but as a single guy, I say completely forget about him as if he never existed. He seems like the kind of guy to date a girl just because he doesn't want to be single, so he can tell the people he know... "yeah I have a girlfriend". Not to insult you or anything, but at that point he found someone he was actually attracted to dumped you, then went with her. Does he remember you? Yeah sure, but he probably also remembers the last old pair of shoes he wore also.

1|0
    0|0
  • This is good..

You might think why or how?

You know WHY?

Because the guy your SUPPOSED to be with wasn't him. He's out there somewhere still looking for you wondering when the hell he will finally meet you. And, he won't be the type to leave you nor will you be the type to leave him. It will just work because you two will have good chemistry.

So take it as he wasn't the right guy for you, and the right one is out there searching for you.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• Same happened to me and I was hurt for a long time but it's his loss at the end of the day. I'm now with someone who actually deserves me and couldn't be happier!

0|0
    0|0
  • Sorry. By leaving you he did you a favor. If he left you for her what makes you think he won't do the same thing to her?

0|0
    0|0
  • I have left a boyfriend for another guy

0|0
    0|0
  • Of course you're feeling sad, it feels like a personal rejection when someone wrongs you this way. It won't seem like it now, but please consider this a blessing. If he could wander on to greener pastures that easily, then he's not the type of man you want by your side, you deserve better! You don't want to be 'that' girl. You know what happens to her? Someday he'll see something that looks a little nicer, and he'll leave her too!

0|0
    0|0
    • He absolutely will, but don't you worry. What goes around comes around. That guy will get what he deserves 10 times what he did to others, let nature do it's Just to him.

Recommended myTakes