- Talking/flirting with someone else without your S.O.'s knowledge (and everything below)
- Flirting with that person via text message without your S.O.'s knowledge (and everything below)
- Meeting that person for a date/hangout without your S.O.'s knowledge (and everything below)
- Kissing that person (and everything below)
- Having sex with that person
Most Helpful Guy
I probably would class flirting as a mild form of cheating, I understand that there will obviously still be people my other half would be attracted to but I feel there is a general level of mutual respect. Yes I'd be attracted to other people as well, but I'd not act on that or even mention it. It's obviously not the same as actively meeting up with them or anything physical because that's more serious emotional and physical cheating. I know some people see flirting as 'only a bit of fun' or 'not at all serious', but that's not the whole point... I know some people who would say that, but would get annoyed if I were to act the same way.