Ever meet someone who was just too much like the ex?

i had that happen last night at the bar , was sitting down and a group of 4 girls came and sat near me , I noticed one rate away as she was rate beside me but she also had a very similar look to ex girlfriend . around same age young 20 something , university student , with same colour hair and style, close to same height and same type of gf's also very similar personality and such when at the bar . I did talk to her for a bit but things never went anywhere , I tried to buy her a drink for some reason later at night but she said no.

anyways it was weird to meet someone so similar to the person I had meet previously but maybe she was too similar and it wouldn't of worked out anyways

10