Should I just tell her for her own sake or should I let her continue being played with?

I feel bad about this. So my ex of 4 years cheated on me and I dumped him after that. He came back wanting to be together but I couldn't anymore. He still talks to my brother in law and I see him often. I met his girlfriend and she seemed like a sweet woman. I can't stand him and we have argued before about all this. Anyways he asked his girlfriend to get married with him. I have no problem as she's welcome to him. The reason why I feel bad is because I feel like telling her the truth. I mean poor her and being clueless about it all. They have even posted this on Facebook and all her family and friends know about it. This seems like a such cruel joke. I know she will be very upset and humiliated to find out he's a cheater. He's made her look like a fool just as he was doing to me. I feel terrible but my consciousness keeps on telling me to tell her.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Hey, I think you are concerned for her in some way, but if you are completely honest with yourself, this is not just about feeling sorry for her or wanting to protect her from him; it's about hurting him or striking back at him too. Regardless of your motivations, this is never a good situation for anyone to be in and it's not easy to decide what's the best way to handle it. If you think it through, you know she is not going to be "thankful" to you for bringing this to her attention, she is probably going to be very upset at you! She will see you as the vengeful ex, who is trying to wreck her happiness, and it doesn't matter that it's not your intention, she will think it regardless. I honestly think you should stay out of it, as hard as that may be to do for you. It's just not your place to get between them in this situation and remember, she is not family or a close friend to you anyway. Also, If it is such common knowledge, maybe someone else will find a subtle way to let her know, leaving you out of it. After all is said and done, I think you'll be glad you left it alone.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• I say let her and him go. She will find out, and learn like you did to be careful with her heart. No reason to get involved it just adds stress to your own life

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm confused, did he try to hook up with you while he was a relationship with this woman?

0|0
    0|0
    • No after I dumped him he tried to get back with me. He had cheated several times when we were in the relationship.

What Girls Said 1

• Yeah, girl.. by all mean, set that shyt right. If you know something she doesn't.. rat that bytch ngga out as soon as you can. People like him deserve to be exposed.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes