Why does it seem every guy out there calls their ex girlfriend 'psycho'?

I'm really hesitant to believe guys right away or whatever they say.

it just seems suspicious.

why paint a horrible picture about your ex?

it takes 2 to tango

66

Most Helpful Guy

• All but one of my exes were sweethearts. The one that wasn't led me on a little (she only 'went out' with me because I was friends with her then crush/later boyfriend/baby daddy). But none of the others were psychos. If I had the choice, I would have stayed with them but something always came up, usually on my end.

But yeah, the other guy who said it's to make them feel better about themselves and to make it look like it was all her fault for the failure of the relationship. Sometimes it's the truth. Some girls are straight up crazy once they progress in the relationship. But then again, guys can be the same way.