We broke up 3rd time, pleasehelp me to get him back

we broke up 3rd time. actually 2nd time he returned with many terms and conditions. which I accepted. but when he reduced that also, I could not keep my mouth shut. and as he always doubt me. we had fight and I did NC for one and 1/2 months.during this he tried to contact me twice in the early stage then he did not try. I contacted him on 14th and he called me yesterday 17th feb. it seems he is not s o much interested. just casual talks. what should I do? I want him back badly Because I loved him and still love him.kindly let me know how can I get him back?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Leave it alone if he left you 3 times already. Relationships can heal even after a breakup providing issues are fixed on BOTH sides. You failed to realize that the second time the two of you got together because you agreed to all of HIS terms and conditions.By agreeing to everything he wants,you just lost complete respect for yourself and HE lost respect for you. That's why you keep getting dumped. When a relationship fails the first time...that relationship is DONE. But to start a new and fresh one calls for attacking all of the problems your first relationship had so the second one can be successful. But honestly,in this situation...whats love got to do with it! You're making yourself look hella desperate by continuing to want this guy because I seriously doubt that with all of his demands,you are the main cause for the demise of the relationship...3 times now.

If I were you,I would leave the situation with some dignity because right now,continuing to pursue him...you have none. Good Luck.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 4

• I'm sorry you're hurt. I believe you love him, but sometimes the head must override the heart. It doesn't seem like you were ever in a healthy relationship with this guy. Although the pain might seem bigger than you can bear, you ought to forget about getting back with this guy. In time, you'll be ready to find someone who you will love and who can love you back. Take care now.

0|0
    0|0
  • I know exactly how you feel.

I honestly wouldn't try to get him back. There are billions of men out there and the man you love so much has already broken up with you 3 times. It is not a healthy relation ship.

I wouldn't do this but if you really wanted him back, you could offer him sex.

Or try to make him fall in love with him again. Buy him a cute gift, cook him dinner. remind him why he needs you in his life.

0|0
    0|0
  • You need to move on. This isn't a healthy relationship. You can do better.

0|1
    0|0
  • Its over and all you are doing is thinking about yourself , deal with it and say goodbye to him ( in your mind ) ;)

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• I know you don't want to hear this but you need to move on.. "he returned with many terms and conditions" ...ummm? What the hell? Obviously you two had some major problems in your relationship for him to come back saying that. .. or it just sounds like a form of manipulation. An ex is an EX for a reason.. the reason people have a hard time splitting is because you have an attachment .. that doesn't mean that attachment was built for the right reasons though.

0|2
    0|0
    • You mean Co-Dependence ;) sweetone xxx

• a built attachment is an actual thing.. it's something that happens between two people... co dependence would describe the outcome of an insecure attachment.. Sweetone is right here.. You're not wrong but it sounds like you're trying to correct her when you shouldn't be... all you did was add to her answer.

• Well you sound self centered, and honestly if you broke up twice already why would you go back? It's obviously not working out... I've made this mistake before and you'll hurt yourself. It's best to just move on.. Maybe he's tired of the break up and make up.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes