We broke up 3rd time, pleasehelp me to get him back

we broke up 3rd time. actually 2nd time he returned with many terms and conditions. which I accepted. but when he reduced that also, I could not keep my mouth shut. and as he always doubt me. we had fight and I did NC for one and 1/2 months.during this he tried to contact me twice in the early stage then he did not try. I contacted him on 14th and he called me yesterday 17th feb. it seems he is not s o much interested. just casual talks. what should I do? I want him back badly Because I loved him and still love him.kindly let me know how can I get him back?

34

Most Helpful Girl

• Leave it alone if he left you 3 times already. Relationships can heal even after a breakup providing issues are fixed on BOTH sides. You failed to realize that the second time the two of you got together because you agreed to all of HIS terms and conditions.By agreeing to everything he wants,you just lost complete respect for yourself and HE lost respect for you. That's why you keep getting dumped. When a relationship fails the first time...that relationship is DONE. But to start a new and fresh one calls for attacking all of the problems your first relationship had so the second one can be successful. But honestly,in this situation...whats love got to do with it! You're making yourself look hella desperate by continuing to want this guy because I seriously doubt that with all of his demands,you are the main cause for the demise of the relationship...3 times now.

If I were you,I would leave the situation with some dignity because right now,continuing to pursue him...you have none. Good Luck.