Is it wrong to break up with somebody because of their age?

I'm about to be 23 and I date a girl who is only 19. It's not about age really it's about not being able To go out and have fun besides drinking and going to bars. all my friends are 21 and over. I like to go to clubs, smoke and just enjoy myself. I mean don't get me wrong I'm not a bad person but the relationship gets boring when there's nothing to do at the of 19 with a 23 year old in my state. She's too dramatic and still act as if she was a high school girl. She thinks materialistic things will make me stay. I like going to clubs havin a good time and going to strip clubs. I want a girlfriend to come with me to places like these and others as well. We only go to the movies and out to eat repeatedly. Yes I talked to her, she got mad. I like smoking with my friends and drinking and playin dice games and going to bars playing pool. I'm 23 years old I like to have a good time. She was born in 1994 and I'm born in 1991. She made me basically her life. Am I wrong for wanting a woman? I'm not getting any younger

93

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm 16 and I usually date guys who are 19/20. The legal drinking age over here is 18+, it was 16 first but it got changed. I don't let the age get in the way though, I can still go to clubs and drink: it's just not always legal. But who cares? I tell my parents I sleep at a friends house and go out with someone else's ID, so I can get in the club. Still having a good time, despite the age. Maybeyou can do this with your girlfriend? I'd talk about it with her, on a mature and serious level, so she knows you mean it. Maybe you can at least try it one time, to sneak her in. If you're having a good time, try it again. If this doesn't work, maybe you can find other things you both like. Life isn't all about getting drunk and going to party's anyway. Try finding things you can enjoy together. But remember: if it's not meant to be, don't go trough with it. There are a lot of other people in this big big world, enough girls you might like even more. Tell her on a nice way, to hurt her feelings less. Goodluck, I hope it works out