Guy´s do you all cheat? and if you say no are you all liars too?

Men cheat for there sexual needs only, most of the time.

Then they lie about it.

Im really confused about it, is it really possible to have that fairytale

Relationship like in the books. Which for me is just a long term relationship that is faithful that lasts for the rest of their lives

If all men cheat have they always or

Is it society today? Or is it just another thing we will never know.

Guys, I have not made up my mind on this. As I said

I am confused about it and was searching for a...maybe a

Different point of view as I have heard many girls say that

Men can't be faithful.

310

Most Helpful Girl

• Weak people cheat. Men and women.

It is possible to get the relationship you seek. I know many men who are faithful and who have been for years.

Usually they are older men, but all of them are not "old".. just like 30 and up.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • thanks for BA