Guy´s do you all cheat? and if you say no are you all liars too?

Men cheat for there sexual needs only, most of the time.

Then they lie about it.

Im really confused about it, is it really possible to have that fairytale

Relationship like in the books. Which for me is just a long term relationship that is faithful that lasts for the rest of their lives

If all men cheat have they always or

Is it society today? Or is it just another thing we will never know.

Guys, I have not made up my mind on this. As I said

I am confused about it and was searching for a...maybe a

Different point of view as I have heard many girls say that

Men can't be faithful.

Most Helpful Girl

• Weak people cheat. Men and women.

It is possible to get the relationship you seek. I know many men who are faithful and who have been for years.

Usually they are older men, but all of them are not "old".. just like 30 and up.

• thanks for BA

What Guys Said 10

• Plenty of men are faithful.

A small handful cheat habitually, but since they run through a lot of women, women meet these men a lot.

A large group will or won't cheat in a marriage depending on how things are going, etc.

The habitual cheaters cheat for sex, thrills, variety, self-esteem.

The 'if things are bad guys' cheat for sex, self-esteem, to feel wanted and masculine and desired.

• Guys can indeed be faithful, and sex is not actually a need imo. This is coming from a guy who is married. I've been married for 5 years and in a relationship for 7 years total. It's just hard to find a guy who takes relationships seriously not to cheat, and even then anything is possible. A lot of it comes down to moral beliefs, of which spiritual beliefs can really keep a guy's morals anchored in a good place. Also, the fact is that the more attractive the guy is the more likely that cute women will hit on him over the course of his life. And that is a common sense reason why women generalize that "all guys cheat". Tons of unattractive guys don't cheat, but chicks don't care about that because they aren't attracted to them.

Anyway, despite all that, there are guys who don't cheat. Faithful people (not just men) are rare though.

• To make a REALLY LONG story short, do you believe in God? If you are a Christian like myself and/or have strong morals, then you will have your fairytale future. I'm 31, I've never had even one girlfriend, as a Christian, I can just tell who right and wrong for me almost like a 6th sense. I have to admit, I'm shy, but if I really liked a woman that much you would think I would have asked her out regardless.

• I'm not Christian, does that mean I can't have my fairytale? Good on you if it makes your life better to be involved in religion, BUT, you don't have to be religious to have decent morals! Morals and religion are two separate things. It's having good morals that keeps people faithful in a relationship, not having religion in your lives.

• I don't see christianity as a religion, "The Latin word from which the English word "religion" is derived means "to bind up." Jesus did not come to bind us up in rules and regulations or rituals of devotion, but to set us free to be man as God intended." Oh and I said, "...OR have strong morals...". The reason why people break up all the time is because among other things they don't believe in anything, let alone God. God is the one who first said to not to "lie & cheat", not man.

• All rules and morals on this earth revolve around God because God is the origin of it all.

• Personally, no I don't cheat, ever. Just goes against my morals. I never have and I really don't see it ever happening for me. If I'm with a girl then we should be able to handle both of our needs easily and if not then the relationship is going to be rocky.

That being said, yeah some guys are assholes and cheat habitually, there are plenty of gems out there though :) There are certainly guys that will be perfectly faithful you just weed out the others.

• I play the field as sex with same woman over and over again is boring, but never been in formal relationship.

It is possible to have great relationship if you work hard at it and improving yourself. Judging by you attitude you couldn't have good rship. you sound a nasty piece of work

• You are judging like I sounded like I was. but you are nasty.

• Yep, having a girlfriend is a waste of time because one woman is never enough. At least not until I turn 30 and am ready to get married and junk. If you want a faithful man, then go out with a below average looking person. They will not cheat on you

• Why ask a question when your brain has already determined everyone's answer?

• So are you are asking a question that you already think you have figured out? Should I come up with a proper response or will it just be disregarded as male lies.

• Well in that case no obviously not all men cheat. Blanket statements never work they just don't. With that said some people not just men can't handle temptation and those people should not be in relationships but they enter into them anyways which will end granted not all the time but badly most of the time.

As I was saying however not all men will cheat, I know I personally will never cheat on my girlfriend. I just don't see the point if I'm ever at the point where the thought crosses my mind I will

• Ok thanks after reading these answers. I have come to think that

It depends on all sorts of things like one maturity and morals.

Everyone is different., not all men cheat, I did not see the obvious.

• Right but rather then just sticking with your assumptions you took the time to ask questions and see other viewpoints. And for that you are a better person.

• I've never cheated and I hope I never will.

On the other hand, if I was ever to cheat... I can't imagine I would be so stupid as to do it the way so many guys seem to do it. Like having the same phone and number for both girls.

"is it really possible to have that fairytale Relationship like in the books."

Eh, no. No, it isn't. Because the books never tell you about those mornings when you could happily strangle your partner in her sleep. Those days when she just won't shut the fuck up, and give you 30 seconds of mental peace to yourself. Or the days when he won't pick up his god-damned laundry and put it all of 6 feet over there, in the basket where it belongs. Or the days when all you needed was 5 minutes of adult conversation because the kids have made you crazy... and he ignores you because sports are on the telly.

Fairytales are fucking bullshit. And if you base your expectations of a relationship on them, you're gonna have a bad time.

• And if you don't believe me no matter what I answer with, does that make you stubborn? And if you say no, then does that mean you've just already made your mind up about what you want to hear?

What Girls Said 2

• Men are just as capable of being faithful as women and just as many women cheat as men. Some men even want that same type of devoted relationship just as much as you do. If you're in a relationship where you both genuinely respect each other and love each other deeply, cheating isn't very likely to happen. I trust my boyfriend to be faithful because I know that we have something special and I know he knows it too :)

• people of both genders cheat and it is because either they aren't sexually or emotionally satisfied or they are bored