My girlfrend is cheating on me? help!

So the other day I was with this girl,and she was hot and my problem was she was a corporal(btw I am in cedets)and I was a private so I coudnt get to talk to here much but, we were doing a contest on mapping and I was standing beside her flerting and asked if I could join here team she said "yes" and so my other frined corporal skiner-taylor was with me so he came a long to

after words I told skiner-taylor"i have a crush on olivia (btw tahts her name)and than I said"dont tell anyone" he told her frined private silver and silver told her I wanted to ask her to the dance first thing that went to my mind was "Shit" she said "no sorry but I will give you a dance" :) anyways later on she came over and said"CHUTE!" I amidiatly turned around thinking itt was my DSM and said "mam" she said I thought about your question and my answer is now yes.So I went to my barraks and got changed into my jeans and went to the dance after words we saw a movie and halfway thrue she leanded over and we kissed(for what felt like 20 best minits of my life:))and than she kissed me again and later I went home for the night she knoked on my door and we made out for 2 hours she left back to her barraks and so the next day I walked into the training room to find out she was thier kissing skiner-talor over and over I walked out and she didn't notice anyways what should I do thx for your time.

my apology for spelling I am on a bus and STUPID AUTO CORRECT!

PS she called me the other day and said that she wanted to continue going out with me cause she (likes) me

24

Most Helpful Girl

• She wasn't your girlfriend. However, she seems to be a player. I wouldn't mess with her

anymore. And, your friend, doesn't seem like a real friend either.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • ya my friend and I got in a fist fight and I ended up breaking his nose and he sent me to the hospitle (long embarrassing genital isue)