Ladies, if she can objectively do better am I morally obligated to let her go?

So I have this amazing girlfriend, she´s kind, talented, intelligent and gorgeous. I´m not those thing I would say I´m below average and honestly I have no idea what she sees in me.

This has nothing to do with my self-esteem those are just the facts.

I have been asking myself quite a lot lately if I should tell her that I wouldn´t hold it against her if she looked for someone on her level and stops wasting her time.

What should I do am I obligated to at least ask her why she is in this relationship maybe like a wake up call?

THANKS!

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm glad that you appreciate how wonderful your girlfriend is, but you're looking over one vital thing. You admit that she's not only kind, talented and gorgeous, but that she is also intelligent. Don't you think it might be a bit of an insult to her intelligence, to suggest that you know what she wants/should have over her own heart? She knows what is best for her and what she wants. Right now, she thinks that's you.

I think you should just appreciate how lucky you are to have her, and treat her the way she deserves to be treated. My fiance tells me he's lucky to have me, but if he ever suggested that I may be better off with someone else I'd pretty well take that as an insult. I'm a grown ass woman and I can decide for myself what I want and who I want in my life.

Just enjoy it dude, there are plenty of other average fellows out there who would LOVE to be filling your shoes.

1|0
    0|0
    • Hi, thank you so much for your points. I still feel like I should at least bring it up I'll probably get it over with tonight.

• Well good luck to ya, let us know what happens. :)

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 2

• No never think that. Some girls go for guys less attractive because they want security or praise. A guy who will never cheat on you is worth a lot more than surgeon who will discard you the moment you get wrinkles on your face.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, in fact it'd be wrong to let her go just because you don't see yourself the same way she sees you. Remember that she chose you.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• When it comes to attraction there is no such thing as "objective." Everyone likes different things in a person in just about every category. What you find attractive in a guy (not saying you find guys attractive) is probably different than what your girlfriend finds attractive. The mere fact that she is with you shows that she holds you on the same level that she holds her self. So be happy that this woman that you find so wonderful finds you wonderful as well.

1|0
    0|0
  • You can let her go if you want. If you're not happy (it sound slike you're not), you should let her go.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes