Ladies, if she can objectively do better am I morally obligated to let her go?

So I have this amazing girlfriend, she´s kind, talented, intelligent and gorgeous. I´m not those thing I would say I´m below average and honestly I have no idea what she sees in me.

This has nothing to do with my self-esteem those are just the facts.

I have been asking myself quite a lot lately if I should tell her that I wouldn´t hold it against her if she looked for someone on her level and stops wasting her time.

What should I do am I obligated to at least ask her why she is in this relationship maybe like a wake up call?

THANKS!

32

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm glad that you appreciate how wonderful your girlfriend is, but you're looking over one vital thing. You admit that she's not only kind, talented and gorgeous, but that she is also intelligent. Don't you think it might be a bit of an insult to her intelligence, to suggest that you know what she wants/should have over her own heart? She knows what is best for her and what she wants. Right now, she thinks that's you.

I think you should just appreciate how lucky you are to have her, and treat her the way she deserves to be treated. My fiance tells me he's lucky to have me, but if he ever suggested that I may be better off with someone else I'd pretty well take that as an insult. I'm a grown ass woman and I can decide for myself what I want and who I want in my life.

Just enjoy it dude, there are plenty of other average fellows out there who would LOVE to be filling your shoes.

• Hi, thank you so much for your points. I still feel like I should at least bring it up I'll probably get it over with tonight.

• Well good luck to ya, let us know what happens. :)